Videos get engagement 👁️🗨️
That’s a fact so big that Facebookmetastagram had to “borrow” the feature from rising star Tiktok or risk becoming irrelevant.
Reels generate up to 67% more engagement than regular IG videos. But handling Reels for clients isn’t sustainable if you have to post them manually – until now!
With Reels auto-publishing, you can now keep your client’s Reels filled with relevant, engaging content.
Simply click the toggle in the publishing tab when uploading a video, and voila! Easy-peasy Reels scheduling.
Cloud Campaign Reels Autopublishing Posting Parameters
- Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
- Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
- Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
- Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
- Picture size:
- Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
- Required aspect ratio is between 0.01:1 and 10:1, but we recommend 9:16 to avoid cropping or blank spaces.
- Video bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
- Audio bitrate: 128kbps
- Duration: 15 mins maximum, 3 seconds minimum
- File size: 100MB maximum
Reels Tab Eligibility
Although you can publish reels with longer durations and different aspect ratios, only reels with durations between 5 and 90 seconds and aspect ratios of 9:16 are eligible to appear in the Reels tab.
The Reel will be published in only reel format. It’ll show up on their profile under their reels tab, but it’s not definite that it will make it to Instagram’s reels page because of the Reels algorithm